This just in, courtesy of Martia!
- Stretch out the bag and cut into 1″ pieces. Each piece opens out to a ring. Don’t open them up.
- Submerge the chopped bag in the milk. The milk will weigh down the pieces.
- Cover with clingfilm and then bring to boil in microwave. Nuking it is better than the hob as it won’t create a skin while heating.
- Remove from microwave and stir. Don’t worry about the pieces opening up as they will squash down. Them opening up is a good thing.
- Repeat 3 & 4, 3 times minimum.
- Break each ring of plastic so it becomes a long length. Draw this through your finger and thumb to remove milk & any residue left on it. Try to break it on the seam, or the seam tends to snap spraying you with milk when pulling it.
- When all pieces are done, pour the milk through a sieve to catch any small bits of plastic.
- Bring milk to boil again just to kill off anything that may have transferred from you fingers.